Lustful Lucy 04

New release!
HOTFIXED, Get it from MEGA
Get it from MEGA

First I want to apologize for the delay; I said I'd get something for Sunday but I've been busy and I ran into a couple of nasty bugs.

Changelog:

-New sex masturbation scene at home right before sleeping. You can choose to use toys if you have any!
-Slightly improved and fixed gloryhole actions.
-Polished and cleared bugs on the sex scenes with male and female students.
-Implemented a "multiple orgasms" system for most sex scenes, and with it, some character traits. The ability to have multiple orgasms is still random but you can heavily influence that randomness by choosing the right traits at character creation. I'll also make it so male characters can go multiple times for sex scenes at home (coming soon).
-Polished and improved a lot of text descriptions. No more placeholders for orgasms! I still want to write a few more bits but it's getting there.
-Lots of bug fixes.
-Added more functionality to the F/F scene (dom-sub interactions)
-Added descriptions for the female students as well as their sex preferences.


Other than some bugs I might have to fix (please report them!) I'm going to focus on the "Gym" location next. Said location will feature a F/F non consent scene (relatively short scene) and a MFM threesome. While both scenes will have the same type of gameplay as previous sex scenes, it will be much more restricted in the F/F scene.

Lastly, I've been thinking on getting a Patreon page, both to let the game gather more attention and to let people vote on what I should focus next. I'll likely open said Patreon after the Gym update I've talked about. Just to be clear: the game will still be free, the rewards supporters would get would come in the form of voting on content priority and making new characters in the game. After the gym scenes are done I'll have done all the framework needed for the game so I just need to know what people want to see next.

Comments

  1. UX comment: checkboxes and radio buttons need lined up, so probably on the left
    Bug: Oral (receiving) has a broken button (hate)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your report! I've fixed it and uploaded a hotfix. Vaginal hate was also broken funnily enough.

      Delete
    2. More UX opinion about character customization: there are two radiobutton groups right next to each other, so they look like one group, but behave like two. Maybe tighten spacing between 1) series of checkboxes 2) RB group 1 3) RB group 2? Kind of a paragraph thing.

      Also a little confused about bodytypes. Why is there both petite and slim? Fit and athletic--I guess one's more muscular, but which? Why isn't there a nicely plump but not fat option?

      Delete
    3. I'm not sure what you mean, is it in the first character creation page or the sexual preferences? As far as spacing goes, I'd love to use a dropdown menu instead, but the engine doesn't actually have dropdown menus so I can't use them.
      If it's the "dominance rating" (or the sexual preferences) the spacing/number of lines changes dynamically depending on window size, so I can't do much. The one thing I can do is putting evry option on a separate line, which I'll consider, but that could make the page really long.

      I'm still ironing out the body types (as the gym location will allow you to change them, and possibly some surgery/diet options), but I'll try to expand on them. Athletic is supposed to be the "not a lot of fat but not a lot of muscle either" body type while Fit is supposed to be the "fairly muscular" body type - Perhaps I should just split the body type into two parameters, overall size and muscle.

      Delete
    4. >I'm not sure what you mean, is it in the first character creation page or the sexual preferences?
      First page, yes. The groups I'm talking about are:
      - Naturally wet / Tight vagina / Tight ass
      - Hard to please / Hair Trigger
      - One's enough / Multiorgasmic / Turbonympho (heh)
      The latter two are adjacent radiobutton groups.

      Dominance ratings: Inline checkboxes/rbs offend my autism. It takes me a little bit to re-parse which button goes to which option.

      As for page length.... IDK, are you going for a scrollbar-free, one-page-means-one-page aesthetic? And how small a screen size are you willing to care about?

      Delete

Post a Comment